Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ode to the Unhappy, Conservatism let you down?...

One of my facebook friends posted a link to this article and I loved it so much I thought I'd share. The complete title is

Ode to the unhappy
Conservatism let you down? Obama nothing more than Bush II? Oh, you poor thing.


I haven't blogged in a while because I am swamped in school work, children and a house that should probably be condemned, I'm pissed at my husband for blowing off my birthday, and I am completely exasperated with my seven year old's elementary school because they want me to drug him into submission while telling me he is too smart for their classrooms, but not the right kind of smart for a better one (WTF?). Once I get things under control around here, I will tell you all about my Garden of Death, Candy Farts, my senators response, and I might even bitch a little about some other things.
Until then.....

No comments: