I know you think you know everything, and well you are pretty smart, but there are some things that I wish you knew:
* For starters, slow the fuck down, life is not a race. I think in your rush to prove to everyone that you are everything they thought you were, you forgot to live. This is IT, today, right now, if you aren't in it for this moment, then you FAIL.
* Enough with the 5 and 10 year life plans, goals are great to have, but not if they are the only things you have.
* Make mistakes, please please make mistakes and stop worrying about it, life is just more fun that way.
* There is no such thing as THE ONE. There is no love so destined to be that life will crumble if it doesn't work out. Relax it will be what it will be.
* Trust your instincts, they will be right more often than not
* Stop faking orgasms, seriously STOP IT, STUPID.
* Your boobs will NEVER be perfect, just say no to the implant (its gonna pop in like 2 years anyway)
* Motherhood will not come as naturally to you as you are expecting, but that is okay.
* You will get fat, but it won't be the big catastrophe that you're expecting...and your cellulite will still be minimal.
* Learn to recognize when a guy is hitting on you, if you don't you are going to, unwittingly, shut some interested parties out of your life.
* Don't pretend to be someone you're not, it will never make you happy.
* Don't be afraid to acknowledge the people who are holding you back, once you insert some distance there, you are going to learn more about yourself.
* Learn to embrace the awkward silence it will never go away.
* Self-doubt is an enemy that must be terminated.
* Your future step-sister...I know you think she is annoying and a bit delinquent, but she is gonna become one of your best friends...Really, it's true.
* Take pictures, don't be lazy about this or you'll be sorry.
* It will get easier to find shoes in your size, just be patient.
* You will be more comfortable in your own skin as you get older, until then fake the confidence that you are lacking.
* The friendships that you feel like you don't have right now, will come to you once you start to see people for who they really are. People do have so much more to offer than you realize.
* Some people just don't like you because you don't care that they don't like you. It isn't as confusing as you think it is.
* Learn to say those 3 little words..."I don't know"
* There will come a day when bald is the way of the beaver, stay strong...the bush will come back or at least I'm hopeful that it will....